TERMS & CONDITIONS
Before using these web sites, read these terms and conditions carefully. By using these websites you confirm your unconditional acceptance of the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, do not use this website.
1. Use of this Website. The website design and all text, graphics, information, content, and any other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this website is either the property of, or used with permission by HILTON HEAD SEAFOOD FESTIVAL. They are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the information or materials located on this website in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
2. Trademarks. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos which are used or displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of HILTON HEAD SEAFOOD FESTIVAL and its associated companies. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this website are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners, including HILTON HEAD SEAFOOD FESTIVAL and its associated companies. Nothing contained on this website grants or should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this website without the written permission of HILTON HEAD SEAFOOD FESTIVAL or such third party owner.
3. Content and Specifications. All features, content, specifications, and prices of services described on this website are subject to change at any time without notice. This web site may use pictures and/or images that are not specific HILTON HEAD SEAFOOD FESTIVAL event or festival images due to the fact that the event being promoted herein does not take place until a time and place in the future. Such images are, by their design and inclusion, intended to be representative of the particular event experience. These images may be from another similar type event, managed by the festival management group, to which a particular event at HILTON HEAD SEAFOOD FESTIVAL is or may be patterned. Any and all contents of such images are not represented to be actual items that may form part of the festival, be they food, beverage or any other inclusion.
4. Accuracy of Information. SIP & SAVOR SPRING attempts to ensure that information on this website is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currency of any information on this website. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance of any order.
5. Linking to this Website. You may not create or maintain any link from another website to any page on this website without the prior permission of HILTON HEAD SEAFOOD FESTIVAL. Running or displaying this website or any material displayed on this website in frames or by similar means on another website without HILTON HEAD SEAFOOD FESTIVAL'S prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this website must comply will all universally applicable laws, rules and regulations.
6. Third Party Links. This Website may, from time to time, contain links to websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by HILTON HEAD SEAFOOD FESTIVAL, or its associated parties. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this website. Neither HILTON HEAD SEAFOOD FESTIVAL nor any of its associated companies are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Website. Nor does HILTON HEAD SEAFOOD FESTIVAL or any of its associated companies guarantee, endorse or make any representations or warranties regarding any other website, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from such websites, or the results that you may obtain from using such websites. If you decide to access any other website linked to or fromwww.sipandsavorspring.com, you do so entirely at your own risk.
7. Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that HILTON HEAD SEAFOOD FESTIVAL may have at law or in equity, if HILTON HEAD SEAFOOD FESTIVAL reasonably determines that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, HILTON HEAD SEAFOOD FESTIVAL may take any action they reasonably deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal from this website of the related materials. HILTON HEAD SEAFOOD FESTIVAL will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authority or court order or subpoena requesting or directing HILTON HEAD SEAFOOD FESTIVAL to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
9. Disclaimers. The use of this web site is at your own risk. Any materials and/or services provided in connection or on this web site are provided on an “as is” basis and as such are provided without any warranties of any kind. Neither HILTON HEAD SEAFOOD FESTIVAL nor its associated companies warrant the accuracy or completeness of any materials or services on or through www.sipandsavorspring.com. It may be that certain materials and/or services provided on this website are out of date. Neither HILTON HEAD SEAFOOD FESTIVAL and/or its associated companies make any commitment or assumes any duty to update such material and/or services. These foregoing exclusions do not apply to the extent as prohibited by law.
10. Limitations of Liability. HILTON HEAD SEAFOOD FESTIVAL assumes no indirect liability or responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any materials, from this Website.
IN NO EVENT WILL HILTON HEAD SEAFOOD FESTIVAL OR ITS ASSOCIATED COMPANIES, THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, RETAIL PARTNERS NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS WEBSITE BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS WEBSITE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ONLY REMEDY IS TO SEEK A REFUND FOR SUCH SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE.
11. Choice of Law; Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and HILTON HEAD SEAFOOD FESTIVAL to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. This Website is administered by HILTON HEAD SEAFOOD FESTIVAL from its offices in the State of South Carolina. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of South Carolina, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to this Website shall be brought only in the courts of the State of South Carolina. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions shall be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
12. Account Termination. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Website at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Website at any time without notice.
13. Ticket Purchases. Any and all tickets purchased for or to events of the HILTON HEAD SEAFOOD FESTIVAL are NON-REFUNDABLE under any and all circumstances, NO exceptions. All events are rain or shine. The Festival may at it's sole discretion re-schedule and/or postpone an event by providing notice to ticket holders of record. The Festival will NOT refund ticket purchases to any re-scheduled or postponed event, any/all such previously purchased tickets shall be honored at the new event date and time. This clause shall encompass all festival ticket purchases, regardless of purchase source, be they purchased directly through our web site portal, an approved retail partner or approved affiliate ticket partner such as, but not limited to, Groupon or Living Social. Furthermore, any and all Festival tickets are NOT approved for resale in any manner or circumstance and any such re-sold ticket(s) shall be deemed by the Festival to be VOID. You may be required to provide proof of purchase identification to any event.
14. Revisions to these Terms and Conditions. HILTON HEAD SEAFOOD FESTIVAL may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time and/or from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this website.